The Moadto Strip Mall is a shopping and dining destination built right on the beach located in Doljo, Panglao Island Bohol.
(See The Map Below)
They have the longest stretch of beach on the island of Panglao.
Located in between fine, powdery white sand, and crystalline blue waters, The Moadto Strip Mall is a 2 story restaurant and retail shopping mall located on Panglao Island, Bohol.
The mall offers continental cuisines from Asian, Chinese, and even Filipino food restaurants, so you can dine with great-tasting food and at the same time enjoy a cool sea breeze and shop for local delicacies or souvenirs!
Boasting an amazing beachfront where locals and tourists alike can swim, mingle, and experience the best sunset on Panglao Island.
The Moadto Strip Mall Hours are from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Every Day
The Moadto Strip Mall Contact Number Mobile: +63-919-082-3627 or Landline +63-38-411-0808
Visit their website at Moadto.ph
Visit their Official Facebook Page: Moadto Strip Mall Doljo Panglao Island Bohol
- Imperial Dragon Chinese Restaurant
- The Lechon Mann
- Ocean Blue Lounge and Beach Bar
- The Buzzz Cafe by Bohol Bee Farm
- Lotus Storm Bar and Restaurant
- The Mooon Cafe
- ThreeSixty Pharmacy
The Moadto Strip Mall Activities and Events Include:
The fun never ends at Moadto Strip Mall!
The Moadto Strip Mall Activities Include
- Enjoy our local DJ busting out tunes every Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm-10pm
- Go to anticipated mass on Saturdays at 5pm
- Special performances every Sunday evening
- Upcoming events – to be announced on their official FaceBook Page
In Moadto Strip Mall, there are a lot of amenities for locals and tourists. Rent one of their cabanas and experience a panoramic view of the ocean under the shade or check out the JNP Dive Center to explore the depths and the rich biodiversity under the sea! There are a lot of options you can choose from.
- Cabana rentals with access to shower stalls and bathrooms
- Banig rentals
- JNP Dive Center with dive gear for rent and lessons for dive certification
- Kayak and Paddle Board rental
- Bohol Island Hopping Tours
See this Arial Video By Charlie Aparicio