MJS Camp Site and Mountain Resort are offering accommodations in Balilihan.
The hotel has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk. At the hotel, all rooms have air conditioning and a private bathroom. Carmen is 22.5 km from MJS Camp Site and Mountain Resort, while Tagbilaran City is 22.5 km from the property. MJS Camp Site and Mountain Resort have been welcoming guests since Dec 1, 2021.
Below are the requirements you need to prepare prior to the check-in date:
For unvaccinated / partially vaccinated guests:
1. Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result (DOH-accredited molecular laboratory) or negative Saliva RT-PCR test result, taken within seventy-two (72) hours before check-in.
2. Accomplished Complete Health Declaration Form that can be found at the hotel.
3. 1 valid ID. For fully vaccinated guests: 1. COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate duly issued by legitimate vaccination authorities such as the DOH, DICT, and any qualified national or foreign government agency. 2. Accomplished Complete Health Declaration Form that can be found at the hotel. 3. 1 valid ID.
1. The property requires a refundable security deposit to cover possible damages during the stay. The amount depends on the length of stay and/or size of the room booked. Please contact the property for more information.
2. We are a completely non-smoking property. Please be advised that penalty charges may apply depending on property policy.
3. All requests, including parking, early check-in/late check-out, and bed configuration subject to availability, and additional fees may apply.
4. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist. Make sure you’re booking this property in accordance with the destination’s local government guidelines. 5. This is a Syariah type of hotel. For overnight couples, they required a marriage certificate upon check-in.